In addition to all applicable guarantees by law, Triple M Holdings Pty Ltd offers a limited warranty againstdefects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 3 years or 100000km, whichever occurs first. This limited warranty applies from the date of the original sale from new, purchased from Triple M Holdings Pty Ltd or its authorised resellers,provided that:
- The product has been installed as per the installation instructions.
- The supplied care instructions have been followed.
- The product has not been modified.
- The product has been used for the purpose that it was originally designed for and in accordance with the product information and relevant safety & compliance laws.
- The product has not been used in underground mining or other highly corrosive environments.
- The product has not been used in competition or racing.
- The product has not been overloaded beyond the stated load capacity or the vehicle’s legal payload.
- Normal wear and tear.
- White rust on zinc plated components.
- Deterioration of rubber, plastic, zinc plating and decals having regard to the age of the vehicle, the operating conditions and the level of care given to the product duringits life.
- Deterioration of aluminium, paint and plastic components caused by (including but not limited to) environmental fallout, stone pecking, hail damage, airborne fall out, scratches,sap, bird, insect and bat droppings, UV damage, oxidisation, salt, harsh chemicals and adhesives.
- Damage to paint, aluminium or steel surfaces caused by tonneau covers, cargo nets, load restraints, tray mats or general loads.
- Light bulbs and reflectors.
- Surface corrosion on sheet metal part edges.
- Galvanised steel spangle texture visible in the paint finish.
Making a Claim:
To submit a warranty claim, click here
. Alternatively you can contact Triple M Holdings Pty Ltd on 1800 773 030
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. You must make this claim as soon as you become aware of a possible defect in the product. You will need to complete a warranty claim form that includes your name, contact informationand in the case of a tray body, the tray serial number. The claim form includes a section to attach photographic evidence of the proposed defect in support of the claim.
In the case of returning an easily transported part of a tray to Triple M Holdings for warranty assessment, thecustomer bears the full cost of transport. Claims involving the tray or a large component of a tray that is difficult to transport may be agreed using photographic evidence and first-hand descriptions from the owner or an authorised professional.
For valid warranty claims: Triple M Holdings Pty Ltd will repair or replace the product or component free of charge withina reasonable timeframe. All parts returned to Triple M Holdings Pty Ltd in relation to a validated claim will become the property of Triple M Holdings Pty Ltd unless agreed otherwise. If goods are replaced during the warranty period, the warranty on the replacementgoods will expire on the same date as the original goods.
Australian Consumer Law:
The benefits provided to you the consumer by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available under the law. Our goodscome with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repairedor replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.