The Triple M Underbody Drawer is designed to fit seamlessly with all Triple M QuickLock Aluminium and Steel Bodies. The drawer is constructed using heavy duty galvanized steel and is capable of carrying loads up to 100kg.
The drawer is available in 3 sizes, and features an innovative incremental locking system, enabling the user to secure the drawer in an open position.
- Mounts directly to the main bearers of the traybody which reduces fitment time.
- Brushed 304 stainless steel fascia panel with a high quality black lockable paddle handle, operating a 2 point slam latch system.
- Fully enclosed box with rubber seal to provide water and dust resistance.
- 4 stage incremental locking system.
- Internal divider system.
- Low profile traybody mount kit to reduce the effect on deck height increase from the drawer.
- Heavy duty roller system running on a rigid bearing rail for maximum strength when fully extended.
- 9PEUD150 - Small (suits trays 1.65m up to 1.80m)
- 9PEUD180 - Medium (suits trays 1.95m up to 2.25m)
- 9PEUD210 - Large (suits trays 2.40m up to 2.70m)
Download Attached Files
Download: Underbody Drawer Accessory Bulletin.pdf
|Suitable for||Single Cab||Extra Cab||Dual Cab|
|A - Overall Length||2142mm||1842mm||1542mm|
|B - Internal Length of Drawer||2017mm||1717mm||1417mm|
|C - Drawer Opening||1640mm||1340mm||1040mm|
|D - Height of Fascia||180mm|
|E - Height of Box||165mm|
|F - Internal Height of Drawer||128mm|
|G - Width of Fascia||894mm|
|H - Width of Box||852mm|
|I - Internal Width of Drawer||644mm|