The HDP Toolbox has a dust and water resistance rating of IP66 for all weather protection.
Constructed from Polyethylene, the HDP Toolbox is tough yet light weight featuring excellent resistant to impacts and corrosion.
HDP Toolboxes feature a stylish curved 304 brushed stainless steel door and are available in right & left hand angles to match the tray body’s mudguards.
- Moulded from Polyethylene with 4mm average wall thickness.
- Door is formed from stainless steel with a brushed finish, fitted with push to close lockable latch.
- Quality dust seal providing IP66 rating.
- Dimensions (LxHxD) 574mm x 435mm x 223mm.
- Load rated to 25kgs.
- Kit comes with mounting brackets suitable for underbody fitments.
- 9PET201L - HDP Toolbox Angled LH
- 9PET201R - HDP Toolbox Angled RH
Download Attached Files
Download: HDP Toolbox Accessory Bulletin.pdf